Times I don't hate nursing
1. When I can't take any more socializing and want nothing more than to sit alone in a quiet room.
2. When my feet are killing me.
3. When I have a good book and no other way to get time to read it in good conscience.
4. When I realize I'd better get my normal clothes out of storage, and all I've done to shrink back into them is sit on my duff for an extra 3 hours every day.
1. Postpartum. Like I'm not already in enough pain?
2. When I'm sick. I'm SICK, for crying out loud! But here you are anyway to drain me of my precious bodily fluids, without even acting remotely sorry.
3. At the end of the day when I feel so chewed up and emptied out and we've already done this a billion times today and how can you possibly be lunging at me again?
4. When someone pees on the floor 45 seconds post-latch.