18 May 2009

Today's post just a click away

Economy is an ongoing topic of interest here at CSPP, so we've economized on bandwidth by having your Monday post on the topic of breastfeeding law hosted here. It's the same quality CSPP product you know and love, though more technical and less theological than usual.

Here's a wordle if you're too busy for the whole thing, which you probably are.

My photo is by Jill Heupel. Support Lutheran entrepreneurship by making an appointment with her next time you're in the vicinity of the Holy City, and bring the kiddies why donchee.

6 comments:

Untamed Shrew said...

Woo-hooo!!!

I can be reprimanded for following the Lord's order in His very house? Am I the only one who sees the irony?

Rebekah said...

Only by the earthly proprietors of the house, which is their problem. The important thing is that the government not get confused on that point. :D

Untamed Shrew said...

It IS their problem, but convincing them of that is like putting a band-aid on a heart attack. Once in church I had a whole family turn around when Girl2 got fussy. I was still in the process of latching on so I'm guessing it was not "discreet" in their book. In response to the stares I said, "Would you rather listen to her cry?"

I shouldn't have to justify or apologize for squat! No one (except me) thinks twice about silicone nipples delivering some laboratory concoction. My husband can preach the order of Creation till he's blue in the face, but what pastor would dare ask a formula-feeding mom whether she is compensating for the Fall or embracing it? Whether or not it's in his realm, he's likely to get smacked.

Shackle me now....

Rebekah said...

Haul some cleavage on up to the Blessed Sacrament and that's no problem, though.

Untamed Shrew said...

"performance enhancing jugs" indeed.

(Oh, come on, LAUGH. I promise I won't hug you.)

Rebekah said...

I'm always up for laughing at my own jokes. :D Hugging remains right out.