01 January 2008

A resolution I can keep!

Our helpful local paper offered suggestions on "52 ways to be a better you in 2008." Number 13 was "Make the trip to the grocery store an adventure." (This feature was obviously written by someone who does not shop, or live, with small children.) Guess I can pretty much check that one off. Wow, it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy to be a better me already, only a half day into this new year.

At least I found this special feature to be less offensive than their recent features kindly offering to help me choose "the right candidate for '08."

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

We have this great system where Dad and the babies dust and vacuum on Saturday morning and I go out for groceries all by myself. It's so thrilling to push a cart with no one in it, get in and out of the car without strapping anyone in, etc. I'm going to miss it when this baby gets here.

My other big adventure is reading in the doctor's office while I wait. :)

Reb. Mary said...

Yes! The doctor's office! Book in hand, who cares how long we have to wait?! Why are those other people all so impatient to get in?

Dawn said...

I always forget my book and end up reading the torn up Vogue. And then I spend at least two nights dreaming about lipstick. Whine, whine, whine, whine.